MacSSH is a Macintosh open-source Telnet Terminal emulation application with SSH2 protocol support released under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. SSH2 (version 2 of the Secure Shell protocols) lets you connect to a remote computer through a strongly encrypted and authenticated TCP/IP connection.
- DEC VT100, VT220, ANSI and Linux Terminal emulations
- SSH2 protocol support
- Local and Remote Port Forwarding support
- Key exchange: Diffie-Hellman group-exchange protocol & Diffie-Hellman group1-sha1
- Key types: ssh-rsa, ssh-dss
- Key pairs generation: SSH2 DSA & RSA.
- Strict host key checking
- SSH2 ciphers: 3DES, Blowfish, CAST128, Arcfour, AES (128, 192, 256)
- Supported macs: md5, md5-96, sha1, sha1-96, ripemd160
- AppleScript support
Minimum System Requirements
||Mac OS 7.5.1
||68020 or PowerPC
MacSSH 2.1fc3 PPC
MacSSH 2.1fc3 68k
© 2010 System7Today.com.
The Apple Logo, Macintosh™, Mac OS™, and others property of Apple Computer, Inc.
This site is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc.